The Westin Dhaka is a popular destination for travelers. Located in Gulshan 2, Dhaka's dynamic business and diplomatic area, this 5-star hotel, just 5 miles from the airport, is easily accessible. Places like Farmgate, Banani, corporate offices, the U.S. Embassy are nearby.
The Westin Dhaka is a popular destination for travelers. Located in Gulshan 2, Dhaka's dynamic business and diplomatic area, this 5-star hotel, just 5 miles from the airport, is easily accessible. Places like Farmgate, Banani, corporate offices, the U.S. Embassy are nearby. From making time to relax in the outdoor heated pool, working out in the gym, or rejuvenate at the Spa, The Westin Dhaka is committed to ensuring that your stay is as convenient as possible with excellent facilities and a wide variety of comforts. 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, wheelchair accessibility, 24-hour front desk are just a few of them.
Take Advantage Today
Users can gain Gmileage points by spending money on services from various partners' that cover airlines, hotels, restaurants, shopping, hospitals, rental cars, and entertainment. Westin Dhaka is in partnership with Global Mileage company that offers Gmileage point.
● Every time you're at The Westin Dhaka, receive Gmileage. Gmileage points allow you to fly along with accommodation and travel with Biman Bangladesh, Novo Air, and US Bangla Airlines.
● You can directly book flights from the website of Global Mileage, and this makes easy points. Also, by traveling and shopping in partner stores, customers can claim GMileage points and redeem them later.
● Gmileage users can win gift cards, flight tickets, e-vouchers, raffle, fine dining, entertainment, and shopping online through their Gmileage store (gmileageshop.com). Domestic airports also provide discounts for GMileage clients in stores.
How to book?
Visit https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/dacwi-the-westin-dhaka/ for booking. Whenever you stay at The Westin Dhaka, you can win 3 Gmileage points for every 1000 BDT spent up to a limit of 100 Gmileage per event.
● The Westin has 23 floors, 24 suites & 241 rooms with LCD/plasma screen television, high-speed internet access, top-notch air conditioning and pillowtop beds. There are ten meeting rooms with 11,215 square feet of total meeting space.
● One can enjoy Italian cuisine at Prego to a Pan Asian buffet at Seasonal Tastes, two of the property's six restaurants, and 2 bars/lounges.
● The hotel's cleanliness and safety measurements feature a safe dining setup, daily disinfection in all rooms and staff trained in safety protocol, especially in the Covid-19 pandemic.
● On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, Spa, massage, swimming pool for kids, a poolside bar, and a nightclub.
● Free of charge valet parking and self-parking.
● Check-in starts at 2:00 PM and Check-out at 12:00 PM. Express Check-in, Express-Check-out.
● All children are welcome.
· Pets and service animals are not allowed.
· The hotel includes a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit in each room for the guest's safety. 24-hour CCcamera observation is maintained.
· For extra precaution due to the Covid-19 pandemic, disinfectant is used frequently to clean the property. Between stays, bedsheets and towels are laundered at high temperatures. Social distancing is followed as a top priority. Personal protective equipment and temperature checks are conducted regularly on staff. Contactless check-in and check-out are available.
● Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card. You can use American Express, Master Card, and Visa. Photo identification issued by the government and a minimum deposit at check-in for additional fees is required.
● Reservations are required for some restaurants.
● Shuttle services for the airport are available upon reservation at a required fee.
● An appointment is required for Spa and massages.